Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where Have I Been???

Ou est Mathieu? Here I am! I have been here all along, just very very busy-busy-busy!

We had a CRAZY end of the month at the dealership, delivering seven new MINI's to their new owners yesterday alone! Needless to say I have been under a little stress.

This past Sunday was British Car Day at Marion Square in downtown Charleston. We had an absolute blast! I can't wait for next year! Thanks to Stephanie NeSmith for coming-up from Savannah to participate. More on BCD later . . .

Well, you would think I would have a lot to say, but I don't really. I have been so caught-up with work recently that I haven't thought about much else.

Oh, look for a post later today on pricing and options for the new 2007 MINI! Very exciting! Also, check-out a great video review of the 2007 Cooper S here.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home